Recap of 2022 publications by COLEAD Market Insights Department: 9 new studies and market profiles and what to expect in 2023
- Posted by: Gaetan Dermien
- Category: ACP EN, News
The COLEACP Market Insights department translates qualitative and quantitative data into a deep understanding of markets, concrete initiatives for our partner beneficiaries that facilitate their B2B match making and decision-making processes driving their sustainable development. In 2022, 9 new reports were developed.
Click on the image to access the reports :
In parallel, the Market Insight department regularly updates online dashboards related to international trade of agrifood produce. You can consult them here.
COMING UP IN 2023
New studies from Market Insights in 2023, researched and published through the Fit For Market Plus programme, will include:
- Market study on organic agriculture (with a focus on the fruit and vegetable value chain)
- A new type of output, covering processed and by-products of one value chain, analysing both market and technical aspects, to assess the viability of a processing activity:
- Mango products (Q1)
- Avocado products (Q2)
- Pineapple products (Q4)
- Sub-Saharan Africa market study: updated and restructured (Q3-Q4)
- Market profile on papaya from Ghana
- Market profiles on cowpeas and groundnuts from Niger through our partnership with VCA4D
- And more!
This activity is supported by the Fit For Market SPS and Fit For Market Plus programmes, implemented by COLEAD within the Framework of Development Cooperation between the Organisation of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OACPS) and the European Union.