Early mango campaign workshop in Côte d’Ivoire
- Posted by: Sandra Borma
- Category: Côte d'Ivoire, News
COLEACP, in partnership with Direction de la Protection des Végétaux, du Contrôle et de la Qualité (DPVCQ), is organising a discussion and exchange workshop on the 2021 mango campaign in Côte d’Ivoire on 30 March. The meeting is aimed at company managers and technical managers of DPVCQ, and covered the following points:
Part 1: Mango dossier
- Review of the 2020 campaign and the points for improvement identified during the internal audit carried out by the DPVCQ in relation to the mango dossier.
- Review of some technical issues (certificates, lots, etc.)
- Review of the roles and responsibilities of each type of actor.
The part will be led by Mrs Mamissi Coulibaly of DPVCQ and Mr Edit Kabré.
Part 2: COVID-19
- Measures to be put in place at the harvesting and packaging station to limit the spread of the virus
- GLOBALG.A.P: adapting requirements in the context of the health crisis
This second part is led by Mrs Holisoa RATSIROFONIRINA.
We wish a good workshop to all our partners present.