Early mango campaign workshop in Burkina Faso
- Posted by: Sandra Borma
- Category: Burkina Faso, News
COLEACP, in partnership with DPVC and APROMA-B, is organising a discussion and exchange workshop on the 2021 mango campaign in Burkina Faso on 24 March. The meeting is aimed at company managers and technical managers of these companies, and covered the following points:
Part 1: Mango dossier
- Review of the 2020 campaign and the points for improvement identified during the internal audit carried out by the DPVC in relation to the mango dossier.
- Review of some technical issues (certificates, lots, etc.)
- Review of the roles and responsibilities of each type of actor
- Presentation of the training courses offered by COLEACP to the private sector for the season
This part is facilitated by Mr. Dominique OUEDRAOGO, from the DPVC, and Mr. Edit KABRE, COLEACP national relay in Burkina Faso.
Part 2: COVID-19
- Measures to be put in place at the harvesting and packaging station to limit the spread of the virus
- GLOBALG.A.P: adapting requirements in the context of the health crisis
This second part is led by Mrs Holisoa RATSIROFONIRINA.
We wish a good workshop to all our partners present.